Shrimp tossed in an easy from-scratch Alfredo sauce and penne and baked until you have cheesy goodness.
- 12 oz. penne
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. raw medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. milk (preferably whole or 2%)
- 1/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes (2 large)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente. So if you don’t feel this is right, then let him get in line. The trial was undertaken to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Maun doxycycline in treating children diagnosed with the disease lyme disease. Dapoxetine 30 mg tablets in india, dapoxetine tablets online in india. For example, do not take any new medication for the first time without consulting a doctor first. Among those who had not previously used the medicines, only one patient had previously bought the https://vietnamhairs.vn/amazing-haircare-advice-for-long-hair.html/haircare-advice-for-long-hair-3 medicines (table 5). When you take plavix, it is likely that you may experience gastrointestinal side effects or other types of side effects. However, it is important to note that some of the antibiotics work differently, for example, penicillins. Buy generic Laç viagra on line viagra buy cheap, cheap and safe. Our team is here to provide allopurinol gout treatment to all of our patients. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add garlic, shrimp, and parsley and season with salt. Cook until shrimp is pink and no longer opaque, 2 minutes per side. Transfer shrimp to a plate. (Keep juices in skillet.)
3. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet and let melt, then stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add milk and broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in 3/4 cup of mozzarella and 1/4 cup of Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add shrimp, tomatoes, and cooked penne and toss until combined. (Add another splash of milk if mixture is too thick.)
5. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan and bake until melty, 5 to 7 minutes. Garnish with parsley before serving.