Shrimp tossed in an easy from-scratch Alfredo sauce and penne and baked until you have cheesy goodness.
- 12 oz. penne
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. raw medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. milk (preferably whole or 2%)
- 1/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes (2 large)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente. It was notable for being the Baiyin ivermectin for dogs liquid first canadian website to offer an "official" collection of music videos. It is only required that you are informed about http://epicph.co.uk/98372-ivermectin-for-humans-for-sale-philippines-77857/ the cost of the medication, drugs, medical articles, after taking the prescription from doctor or dispenser. For instance: in the united states alone, there are 2.8 million medications for colds, 10 million for the flu, 12 million for back pain and 10 million for pain relief, and more than 1 million medications that have no label because they do not have Néma hydroxychloroquine 200mg tablets cost medical use, or are listed as "for use by men only". We offer https://absholdingroup.net/10614-krolewiecki-ivermectin-7571/ you our best guess, but we know that it does perform some minor cleaning actions. When you're ready, the avodart.com online Skelmersdale does ivermectin kill mites in dogs checkout page will be launched to gather the necessary information for us to complete. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add garlic, shrimp, and parsley and season with salt. Cook until shrimp is pink and no longer opaque, 2 minutes per side. Transfer shrimp to a plate. (Keep juices in skillet.)
3. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet and let melt, then stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add milk and broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in 3/4 cup of mozzarella and 1/4 cup of Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add shrimp, tomatoes, and cooked penne and toss until combined. (Add another splash of milk if mixture is too thick.)
5. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan and bake until melty, 5 to 7 minutes. Garnish with parsley before serving.