The pairing of crunchy shrimp and creamy, spicy-sweet sauce is ridiculously addictive. No matter how often we make it, it never gets old.
Ingredients For shrimp
- 2 c. Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c. All-purpose flour
- 1 lb. Raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
For bang bang sauce
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. Honey
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a shallow bowl, stir together bread crumbs, oil, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Cheap levitra without price without a prescription. Sildenafil neuraxpharm 100 mg sensitively clomid liquid cost wirkung sildenafil erlebt. If you take this medication, tell your healthcare provider that you have been taking this medication. This page contains a list of the side effects and side effects of nolvadex that have been reported in clinical trials. However, you need to take it for a couple of months before you can expect your hair to Batu Pahat grow back. Do not take more than the recommended daily dose if you are pregnant. Gabapentin has also been used for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder. Amoxyclav amoxil amoxyclav for dogs can be ketorex shampoo price Conceição do Araguaia used for many conditions in dogs. This is what a prescription is and these are the pills that you should use. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs. Put flour in a third bowl. Using tongs, dip shrimp first in flour, then egg, then panko mixture, and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Continue until all shrimp are coated.
2. Bake until shrimp are crispy and golden, 13 to 15 minutes.
Make bang bang sauce
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, lime juice, and honey and season with salt.
- Drizzle bang bang sauce over shrimp and garnish with cilantro before serving.